10 Fashion Items For Your Personal Brand
- Heels-Taller people have more success in life….luckily for the rest of us there are platforms, wedges and stilettos. And for men....there’s always lifts. Strike that, you're stuck with your height.
- A Hoody-“Am I a techie billionaire or just a slob?” Keep ‘em guessing.
- Fancy Knickers-Nobody but you will know, but it will give you a confidence boost.
- Eyeglasses-Nothing says “intelligence” better than looking like a book worm.
- Stud embellished items-Don’t overdo it or you’ll look like a punk, but nothing hints at badass like a few metal pointy things on your duds or accessories.
- Sunglasses-Anna Wintour has harnessed the power of an automatic poker face and now it’s your turn.
- Bangs-They create mystery and getting sized up or down will become one tricky task.
- Resting Bitch Face-It’s intimidating.
- A Dark Blazer-As the saying goes “dress for the job you want,” and there’s a reason for this.
- A corset- Some men are even secretly wearing this item now. It’s slimming and gives you great posture automatically.